Packet Pick Up
- Shirt and Number pick up: Race Day, Saturday, July 15 @ 6:30-8 AM at the Belle Isle Casino next to Race Start
PLEASE NOTE: To help insure you will get an Accurate Finish Time please pin race number horizontally on the OUTSIDE of any jacket or clothing on the FRONT, as close to the waist as possible. Water carriers or gel packs near the number can also affect the read. Wearing the number visibly on the front will insure a finish time.
- Free Admission and Parking on Belle Isle in the big lot next to the race start/finish at the Belle Isle Casino.
- Medals: to all finishers in the 5k & 10k!
- Shirts: T-Shirts to all who register before July 15, 2015
- Awards: Top female and male, 5K and 10K
- Kids Fun Run: t-shirts and trophies/medals to all finishers!
- 2Mile/5K/10K - $35 - Race day registration permitted
- Kids Fun Run - $25
- Online registration link or mail in registration or race day registration from 6:30 am-8 am at Belle Isle Casino
- Donations may be made to the Ronald McDonald House of Southeast Michigan. Checks can be mailed to One Woodward Ave, Ste 24, Detroit MI 48226, Attn: Jenna Greenman. Donations are tax deductible and will be recognized with a letter from the Ronald McDonald House Organization.
- Donations and proceeds will help in funding the new housing and rooms for the house, and all services provided to families that use the Ronald McDonald House in times of need. For more information, please visit https://www.rmhc-detroit.org
Directions to Start/Finish at the Belle Isle Casino
- When you come on the island, veer right at the roundabout
- Turn left at the first road/turn on your left (Sunset Way)
- You will see the casino and big parking lot right in front of you as you turn, you can't miss it.
- Walkers /Strollers/Dogs Welcome!
- 1.5 Hour time limit for 5K/10K
July 14, 2018
8:30 am - 5K/10K/2Mile
10:00 am - Kid's Race